- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
What will a result that is similar to my repository document look like?
How to find similarities between documents in repositories
Whenever a result is found that includes similar text matches from a document in a repository, a result will appear that includes the Repository Name and Document Name.
You can view a side by side comparison of the two documents. Learn more about how to mask the text that is able to viewed from the repository.