- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
What is the website comparison tool?
Can I compare two websites against one another?
Comparing two websites against one another is now possible with the Copyleaks Website Comparison tool. Whether you're looking for results to prevent SEO damage or copyright infringement, our comparison will provide you with a full list of results to be analyzed.
Add the two URLs you want to compare and our team will come up with a cost and time estimate. Once you approve, our team will complete a full comparison of the two websites against one another and share a comprehensive list of results that includes all similar text matches.
This tool is great for SEO agencies, law firms, and companies that have multiple websites to be sure the content is original and plagiarism free. Submit the two URLs and get a quote here.