- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
What is the masking policy for documents in the repository?
How to securely hide content in the repository
Content from the repository will be shown ONLY when there is a document that contains similar content. When masking a document, all text that does not contain an identical match to the scanned document will be replaced with "####".
You can choose the masking policy for each repository with one of these options:
No mask means results that came from the repository will not be masked, the text will be fully available for the user to see
Mask other user files mean results that came from the repository will be masked ONLY when the result belongs to another user. If a user submits documents with similar results, the result will NOT be masked.
Mask all files mean all results from this repository will be masked.
See here how to update the masking policy for each private repository.