- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
How are text mode and rich text mode used in the comparison report?
Once a scan has been completed, we allow you the ability to view both the submitted text and similar results in different formats.
Textual mode is simply the text without any special formatting and images.
Rich text mode shows special formatting, colors, fonts, and images.
See how to switch between the two here: