- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
What is safe search?
How to enable the safe search scan
Safe search allows you to run scans while eliminating any possibility of adult or violent content from appearing. Even if there are similar results to the excluded content, they will not appear in the search results.
We recommend using this feature when working in an educational setting.