- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
What is a source code comment?
How to exclude a comment in source code
When submitting a source code file for comparison, it is possible to exclude the text that is part of a comment in the code. If this setting is enabled, the text will NOT be compared during the plagiarism scan.
This image shows an example of a comment, with the text "test code comment" that would be excluded if this feature is enabled.