- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
What is a sitemap scan?
How can I scan my whole website for plagiarized content?
The Copyleaks sitemap tool allows you to import all of the URLs that exist within your sitemap. From there, you can delete any URLs that you don't want to have included in the scan.
Contact email@example.com to learn more about pricing for the sitemap plagiarism scan