- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
What image file types are accepted?
File formats accepted for OCR
The following image file formats are accepted using the OCR tool:
gif, png, bmp, jpg, jpeg
Learn more about how the OCR text extraction tool works here