- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
What does "Your file submitted" in the results section mean?
Why do I see "your file submitted" in my results?
When a result appears that says "Your file submitted" it means the document you have submitted is similar to a document you previously submitted and stored in the Copyleaks Internal Database. We recommend storing the documents so you can compare future versions and see the difference between each document.
This video demonstrates one version of a document compared to a newer version.