- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
What does Copyleaks Internal Database mean in the results?
Why is there an internal database result?
If there is a result titled "Copyleaks Internal Database", this is a document that has been stored in our database and contains similar content to the document you have submitted.
Only the similar content will be shown but no other details including the name or organization that submitted the document. The rest of the document will show ### to hide the private content.
If you are part of an institution or team, the similar document may have been submitted by another student or team member.
Below is an example of a similar Copyleaks Internal Database result.