- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
What are the different text similarity levels?
We offer three layers of text similarity detection in order to give you the most precise results.
Identical matches contain exact word matches.
Minor changes is when words are similar like “slow” becomes “slowly.”
Related meaning is when words are close in meaning like “big” becomes “large.”