- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
What are the different repository permissions for users?
Within the repository, an admin can give different permission access to each user.
A viewer has the ability to scan only against the documents in the repository, but the documents will not be added to the repository
A contributor has the ability to upload documents, view other documents in the repository, and delete the documents they have uploaded
A manager has the ability to invite other managers, contributors, viewers, upload documents, and request that their repository be deleted.