- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
What are the advanced settings for Teams?
How can admins update Team settings
Each Team has an advanced setting area that admin users can manage. There are two settings that can be changed.
If the Team should not have the ability to add documents to the Copyleaks Internal database, this area should be unchecked. In the case that a user tries to add documents while creating a "New Scan" they will not be able to move forward with that action.
If a Team admin wants to limit their users by using a specific IP address, there is an option to add the specified IP.