- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
How can I check for copied or plagiarized code?
Yes, with Codeleaks you can now scan source code and check if it has been used elsewhere.
Learn how to scan source code here: