- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
How to create an expiration date for shared reports
Share a report URL that expires after a set amount of time
Choose to limit how long others have access to a shared report URL. Set the number of days that the link can be viewed and will expire after that time.
This is a great way to share the report that may contain sensitive material with others from outside your organization.