- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
How to create a new scan for repositories
How to include repositories for new plagiarism scans
Once you have configured the settings for your repository, you can start a new scan. Select the repository you want to add your documents to. We offer three options when uploading documents:
Compare to my scans-This means the documents will only be compared to documents you have previously submitted
Compare to others scans-This means the documents will only be compared to other documents that are currently in the repository that
Add to database- This means that the documents will be stored in the specified repository.