- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
How can I calculate the total number of pages my document is?
How to find total number of pages in document
It is common to want to know the total number of pages you are uploading at a time. Copyleaks considers 1 page to be 250 words. Easily check how many pages are in one or multiple documents by using the page counter.
Start a "New Scan" then add the documents you want for a scan. The page counter will appear and you can select individual documents or all documents for a total count of pages.