- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
How many scan profiles can I make?
What is a scan profile?
You can create up to 5 unique scan profiles.
A scan profile includes different settings to choose from that can be saved for future plagiarism scans.
For example, if you teach both 10th and 12th grade English classes, you can create different profiles and use the profile you would like for each class.
Learn how to create a new scan profile here: