- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
How do I upload or submit my document for a plagiarism check?
How to check for plagiarism or duplicate content
Checking your text or document for plagiarism is super easy.
On the left panel select “New Scan”. Then you can choose the format of text such as a file, plain text, URL, source code, and an image with text (OCR). Upload up to 100 files at a time, apply any specific filters you may need, then click SCAN to generate a comparison report.