- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
How should I interpret the similarity report?
What will the report show if there is plagiarism and similar text?
Plagiarism can appear in different forms and variations.
Copyleaks is able to detect three levels of similar text that will help the viewer understand if there is actual plagiarism.
Watch our video to see the full breakdown of the three layers of text