- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
How do I invite teachers and students to Copyleaks?
How to add others to Teams
If your school has an account you can go to the left panel and select “Teams”.
Click on the folder icon and add a name, then add the email addresses of the students and teachers who will be in the group. They will receive an email with an activation link* to join the group and will then have access to pages without needing to purchase them individually.
*The activation link will expire after 90 days.