- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
Does Copyleaks exclude quotes or references in the comparison?
For students and teachers checking their assignment, it's important to use the filters to check for plagiarism only in the text you want.
You can hide quotes, references, titles, and table of contents from the text that you are submitting. When you are ready to submit a scan, you will be able to edit the properties of your scan profile. Select Filters, then check any of the options you do NOT want to be included in your scan. These parts of text will be ignored and therefore won't affect the similarity score.