- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
How do I create folders?
How to create and organize folders
There are two ways of creating and organizing folders.
On the left-side panel, select “Scans”, then select the folder icon. You can then move documents into the folder after it has been created.
The second way to create a folder is when you are getting ready to submit a New Scan. At the top of the page select “Home”, then click on the folder icon to create a new folder. This means that all documents you are submitting for a scan (up to 100) will automatically be added to the folder.