- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
How do I create and invite other people to a team?
If your school or company has a plan that includes access to Teams, you can go to the left panel and select “Teams”. Click on the folder icon and add a name, then add the email addresses of the students or team members who will be in the team.
They will receive an email with an activation link* to join the group and will then have access to pages without needing to purchase them individually.
*The activation link will expire after 90 days.