- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
How to scan documents from outside a course assignment in Moodle?
How faculty can scan documents outside a course
Faculty can check assignments or their own documents without needing the course or assignment.
Once the tool has been configured, any instructor can check a document for plagiarism without any association to a specific course.