- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
How can I whitelist or blacklist URLs?
How to exclude and include specific URLs
If you're looking to compare only a specific inclusive list of articles from one or multiple domains, using the blacklist feature will help you compare only what you're looking for.
If you're interested in excluding specific domains from the comparison, the whitelist feature allows you to exclude the domains of your choice.