- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
How can I use the extract text from image tool (OCR)?
How does the OCR tool work?
The extract text from image uses OCR technology to identify text that is in an image file. This is a great tool if you are looking for graphs, diagrams, quotes, and other images that may have been used elsewhere. Simply upload the image and the text will be extracted and then compared against the internet and other databases.
The file types that are accepted include: gif, png, bmp, jpg, jpeg