- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
How can I submit a draft assignment?
How to submit a draft assignment in Moodle
If draft submission is enabled, as a student you will be able to upload an assignment, view your plagiarism report, and delete the assignment before adding a newer, updated version of the assignment. In order to fully delete the assignment, you must click on the trash icon.
There are is no limit the number of assignments a student can submit, but we recommend only uploading one assignment for the teacher to review.