- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
How can I share the similarity report and results with others?
Can I share the comparison report?
Sharing the comparison report is easy to do directly from the report page.
In the top right-hand corner of the report, you have the option to download the report as a PDF. You can also click the share icon and copy the URL, or add the email addresses of the people you would like to send the report to directly.