- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
How can I see the team members in a CSV?
How to download a CSV with information about teams
There are two ways an admin can get information about the teams you have created.
1. In the general Teams area you can download a CSV file that contains the team name, total team members, and date the team was created.
2. When you click on a specific team, you can download a CSV file that shows the email addresses of all team members that have been invited and the date they were added.
If you are looking for more information about the usage of your teams, go to Settings and then Usage History to filter according to specific dates.