- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
How can I see the comparison report of just one result?
How to see a side by side comparison
Seeing specific results is very easy. Simply click on the result you want to see and a side-by-side comparison will be generated. Click the arrows to move to the next text match.
You can also download the report as a PDF by clicking the download icon in the top right corner.