- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
How can I import a database from my own organization into the Copyleaks database?
How to add documents from your organization to Copyleaks
Adding your own documents to the Copyleaks database is useful if you want to compare against documents that your organization already has. For example, schools may choose to include student assignments from previous years into the database for more comprehensive comparisons.
Simply go to settings, import database, and you can upload up to 250 files at a time through the import. There is no cost for uploading documents to the database.