- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Find out the total number of pages used for your own account and for your team
Tracking the total number of pages is easy to do for any individual user and team.
Go to settings, usage history, and add the date range for which you want to see the total number of pages that have been used.
This also makes it easy to understand if the plan size is right for you and if you should upgrade to add more pages to your subscription.