- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
How can I delete a document from the internal database?
How to delete from Copyleaks internal database
If you uploaded a document and want to delete it from the internal database, it's very easy to remove the document directly from the report area.
Simply select the document you previously uploaded by click the upside down triangle in the Results area, and click Delete. The document will be removed from the database within 24 hours.