- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
How can I create a new scan profile?
Learn what a scan profile is and how to create a new one
Having a specific scan profile can be helpful if there are different levels of plagiarism you are searching for depending on the content that is being checked.
When you are ready to submit your text for a plagiarism check, you will be able to create a scan profile. This will help you choose which parts of text you want to ignore, the types of similarity you would like to detect, the sources that are being checked, and more.
You can save the profile to be used as your default and create other profile types depending on the types of scans you will submit in the future, i.e. English 101 can have a different profile than English 201.
You can create up to 5 scan profiles.
See how to customize your scan profile here: