- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
How can I change the language of the Copyleaks interface?
Can I use Copyleaks in Spanish or another language?
Working with Copyleaks can be done in multiple languages including English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Turkish, Russian, and German.
To change the language, click the "?" icon in the top right corner, select "Change Language" and choose the language you want to use.