- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
How can I auto-refill my API pages?
What is auto-refill?
Auto-refill comes in handy when the scans you are submitting require more pages than you have remaining.
For example, if you have 10 pages left in your account for the month and the submission you are trying to scan requires 20 pages, when the auto-refill is enabled, it will automatically add another batch of pages. If you have a 250/month plan, 250 pages will automatically be added to your account.