- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
How can an instructor scan a document for plagiarism?
How to check a document for plagiarism without assignment in Moodle
For instructors who want to check their own work or a student's document for plagiarism, it is not necessary to scan from the assignment view.
Add the tool following the steps below to check a document for plagiarism from the instructor perspective.