- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
How can an instructor add documents to the internal database
How to import student assignments to Copyleaks Internal Database through Moodle
Adding student assignments from previous years to the internal database provides a more comprehensive and robust plagiarism comparison.
Any instructor has the ability to add documents to the Copyleaks internal database at any time by adding the following tool to their course settings.