- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
Does Copyleaks store my content?
Is my content saved in your database?
You have complete control over storing your content in the Copyleaks internal database.
You can update the settings at any time by going to your scan profile, selecting sources, internal sources, and checking the boxes to store your content if you would like to have it compared and saved.
If you choose to submit another version of that same document, there will be a result that shows "Your submitted file" from the Copyleaks internal database.
If you would like to delete any content from the database, contact support for a permanent removal.