- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
Can third parties see what I have submitted for a scan?
Will my teacher see that I used your platform?
We never share your information or content with third parties. If your teacher or school is also using Copyleaks, be sure that you have updated your settings for the internal database and choose if you would like to store your content in our database for future use.
If your school is using Turnitin or another plagiarism detection platform, we will never share your documents with others.