- How do I ignore text like quotations or references?
- How do I download a PDF report of my results?
- Is Copyleaks able to check if source code has been plagiarized?
- How can I create a new scan profile?
- What is the difference between Textual mode and Rich text?
- How can I compare two documents against one another?
- What is a character replacement error?
- How do I create folders?
- What is a suspected hidden text error?
- How can I find out how many pages have been used?
Copyleaks for Institutions
Can Copyleaks detect copyrighted images or videos?
How can I check if an image has been stolen or plagiarized?
We are able to scan text in an image using OCR technology. Upload the image, and the text will be extracted for a plagiarism scan.
We are currently unable to detect if images or videos have been stolen in any other capacity.